What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Charlotte1440
    So I'm off to Europe next week for a bit, and I booked a few Experiences, along with a few Airbnbs. I'm doing one boat tour in Amsterdam and two different tours in Madrid. I'm just wondering if any other hosts here have given Experiences a go yet, and if ... Latest reply by Susie5
    Airbnb's Review Policy: 3. Reviews should be relevant.-- Content that refers to circumstances entirely outside of another’s control. Airbnb community commitmentI agree to treat everyone in the Airbnb community—regardless of their race, religion, national ...
    I want to USE Airbnb but they WILL NOT VERIFY TWO DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS! Customer service WILL NOT TAKE A CALL EXCEPT FROM A VERIFIED NUMBER! I’ve sent a message to them and have heard NOTHING. All of this is incredibly annoying and frustrating. Any su...
    Hi, I placed a booking with Marianella Guest House for 8 people for a 9 night holiday in December 2020 They accepted, debited my credit card (R18545.85) and then came back stating the following: "Hi Chalice, Unfortunately I see the quote did not apply ou... Latest reply by Helen3