What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Staci177
    Dear Airbnb host & members. There is a Facebook community group for Airbnb Bangladesh Community. You can join the community to exchange your knowledge, share experience or if you face any problem in Bangladesh you can seek help from the community people t...
    My dad died and right afterward, I needed to make accommodation reservations. I called and spoke with the "superhost" 2 minutes after making the booking. I told her I didn't want it and she said she'd speak with Airbnb. Well, she did. She told them not to... Latest reply by Karin1404
    My partner and friends are stranded in Melbourne, the AirBNB host has not left the keys and is uncontactable. Meanwhile my partner has no alt plans for accomodation and her mother has health issues. Concerned. Latest reply by Yvonne128
    This was my first experience with Airbnb and unfortunately, it was terrible. I booked the room around 9 p.m. On December 30 everything was going well until I got there. The communication was poor they could not speak English. The elevator was damaged, and... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I had a reservation request from a guest and for some reason it didn't get confirmed. It then timed out and has now been cancelled by Air BnB. Is there a way to get this re-instated as we are in communication with the guest and both parties still want... Latest reply by Gerrie3
    Today I was going to have my first guest arrive if at 4:30 . She had to cancel as the roads were to bad to drive on. In my settings I have checked moderate cancellation up to 5 days prior to stay. She canceled half hour after check in. My question is... D... Latest reply by Helen3
    Recently a guest's dog damaged the trim around the front door. It was apparent the dog was trying to get out of the house (an unfamiliar environment) as the owner left the dog unattended for 8 hours. Airbnb refused to reimburse me under their host guarant... Latest reply by Helen3