What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sherri308
    Hello , i think its unfair that Airbnb pass the buck of reservations alteration to the host. If we are able to set the cancellation policy, why are you allowing guest to make alteration request? If we deny their request, they'll be unhappy. And they migh... Latest reply by Helen744
    My parents and I are thinking of renting an apartment in Vegas. Can anyone give us any good advice on how to start? We don't know if we should tell the leasing office or not. About cleaning service, since we live in a different state, how does the place ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    To Airbnb,If guest gives less than 5 star review, can you add an option to ask guest what the host could have done better to earn 5 stars? We can't improve and fix the issue if we don't know what the issue is. All of our reviews are very positive, but s... Latest reply by Charles224
    I just received a letter from Arbnb explaining the new policy that will be going into effect. Stating this will support and enhance the (host) experience.The new policy now allows a guest to stay in a property for THREE days, prior to issuing a complaint... Latest reply by Ella4855
    Hi.I am wanting to apply to be a host for an Online Meditation Experience and I live in Broward County FL. I noticed in the details it mentions business licensing. Do you need a business license to host an Online Experience in Broward County? It mentions... Latest reply by Helen744
    Air BnB send a 4 digit confirmation code but when I enter it I get a message to say the phone number is already in use.As this is the first time we are attempting to set up an account, the phone number has never been used for Air BnB previously.We have tr... Latest reply by Lorna170