What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rachelle146
    Hi, I have referred two Hosts, thev Olive Branch and Casa De Santos in Benoni South Africa, they have both received reservations. I am currently assisting a third host...Mrs. B's Guesthouse.....why have I not received and host referral payments? Latest reply by Helen744
    Has anybody difficulty in getting rewarded for “Refer a host” program?My friend used my link to start hosting and has already hosted several guests. however Airbnb Have still not credited my account.Upon enquiring about the payment,all I seem to be getti... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Bonjour où puis-je ajouter une demande caution sur Airbnb? j'ai vu quelques posts (datant de 2019) qui mentionnent l'onglet "autres frais" de la partie tarifs, mais a priori cela n'est pas possible. Merci pour vos retours!bonne journéeClaire-Marine Latest reply by Kate867
    Our house was flooded by our guests. The guests just so happened to flood the house the night before the end of there 8 day stay. Then they wanted all there .only back along with payment for a 400.00 dress they left on floor plus make up in the amount o... Latest reply by Jason1908
    Hello Airbnb Community in Toronto - this message is for successful hosts and superhosts in downtown Toronto, Canada who are available to be my co-host. If you have recommendations or advice based on your experiences with co hosting I would welcome hearin... Latest reply by Hediyeh0