What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rose422
    I only want to Deactivate. But can't bc of a dispute...5 years ago!.... that has not been cleared on your end. Also, seriously, I need to Deactivate til I sort out hacked email issues. Hacked email: *** . DO NOT SEND EMAIL TO THIS ADDRESS Please ... Latest reply by Sybe
    I think airbnb should explain a little better how this star rating works.Most people think that a 5-star review means it was all a dream.I've had a few hosts who have given excellent reviews and given it 4 stars and so I was wandering why.They should unde... Latest reply by Willene1
    My wife and I host two AirBNB units in the Kona Palisades neighborhood. We recently received notification from the home owners association regarding proposed changes to the CCR’s that would prohibit the use of homes in this neighborhood for short-term vac... Latest reply by Tony1512
    Hi I have smart pricing in place. For off season it works great however July & August are peak season, if people book early and the demand is not there, they are able to get a great deal. The smart pricing calculates $800 X 7 night minimum $5,600 for a we... Latest reply by Bobbi137