What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Pooja74
    I am planning a brief visit to Toronto next weekend, and in the process of searching places to stay I found about 4 or 5 that seemed extraordinarily low ($89 or so). I also noticed that the same photos, or very similar ones, appear under other listings in... Latest reply by Benjamin1080
    Hi all, Im fairly new to hosting and since my property is in a forest in a tiny town I’ve been blessed with decent respectful adult guests…until the 4th of July. I’ve been attempting to write a review about the party group of at least 6 super young guys t... Latest reply by Fiona256
    I would like to ask the community if they have been involved with payment issues and communication with Airbnb. I recently purchased a condo in Hawaii, have renovated it, and have 50k on the books with Airbnb. Unfortunately, my account was hacked and a ... Latest reply by Quincy
    I thought I read that after the AI made such a big mess of the new categories system that hosts would be able to 'Prime' the algorithms that choose the categories for our listings. The idea was to help the AI learn things. For example.The London Suburbs a... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi guys, I think this might be something that sadly a few hosts would have experienced before, but I had my second negative experience with a guest in a row over the weekend. To put it bluntly, I am fairly confident my last guest stole money from me. In a... Latest reply by Luis3920