What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Warren-And-Tash0
    We had a guest stay that snuck a pet into the pet friendly property. I suspected they had a pet based on the hair in the vacuum and the partial bag of pet bedding left outside. After the time you can change your review, I was able to confirm with my neigh... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi. I am looking for co-hosts for my appartement in Paris as I will be re-opening my place from February would be grateful if anyone has some good referrals English speaking is necessary as my French is basic many thanks. Shelley Latest reply by Rayann14
    Har upplevt att allt fler bokar åt andra. Man kan ju förmoda att de gör så eftersom den som kommer kanske har ett dåligt medelvärdfe eller har andra avsikter än det som sägs. Den som bokar har ett transparent förflutet och bra vitsord men den som slutlige... Latest reply by Emiel1
    A local and trusted assisted living center booked a newly hired nurse with us for a month. I have never dealt with a “third party” booking before and apparently they hadn’t either. I made the mistake of trusting them and they made the mistake of trusting ... Latest reply by Kate867
    June 24th, I got this inquiry:  Here’s my answer:  Didn’t expect an answer, but didn’t get one. SmartPricing did have those dates at very high rates (roughly 40% higher than the minimum), but it’s Columbus Day weekend and peak leaf season in Maine so t... Latest reply by Richard531
    • 41177BF6-4E76-46BB-A9BF-409703EF4639.jpeg
    • 8C31AAAF-63A2-464A-BE33-BC749AE5AF7B.jpeg
    • ABC5E8DD-90C9-4258-B03D-ED5D3A5F7C06.jpeg