What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Adebayo9
    Hello, I am noticing a trend with last minute cancelations. Guest are rebooking their trip a few days before their original checking in to then later cancel their future reservation to avoid the late cancelation fee. This has happened to me three times t... Latest reply by Lynda120
    Hello, I am new Airbnb host. I have a cabin located in Montello Wisconsin off of Buffalo lake.I am having a hard time finding a cleaning service in the area. The two places I Googled were Kramer's Cleaning Services & KB Cleaning Services.I have called bo... Latest reply by Lorna170
    My current guests (reservation July 7-10, 2 adults and 2 children) arrived on July 7 as 2 adults and 4 children. This was the first violation— having 2 extra children that were not on the reservation. I thought I’d let it be and address it privately after... Latest reply by Kourtney21
    Recently had a very poor review which if truthful and correct I have no issues. It was full of lies and untruths 2 x for most things from our seemless Check in to communication when asked for additional key provided ask for us to keep an eye on their car... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi Everyone, Hope you're doing great.I'm an incoming guest involved in a serious accident on 2nd June 2022, a week before my trip/reservation (10th June 2022). I am unable to travel for the next 2 weeks and may have to undergo surgery. I have been communi... Latest reply by Sandra856