What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rachelle146
    So, today, i received an inquiry and guest told me she is coming with her kids. So i asked how old are your kids. so she started typing blah blah blah.When I received her reply, it says “they are (phone number hidden)by airbnb….” since there are more... Latest reply by Mar125
    Hi everyone,I’m finding the new search filter has several features that have been removed from the initial search page information. Details that I believe are important to a guest. When I’m not logged in and search my area, I find the listings are missing... Latest reply by Quincy
    Recently after nearly 10 years of hosting on Airbnb and most of those years as super host, a guest managed to overide my cancellation policy and get a refund for a stay by sending photos to airbnb support of my listing stating the villa was dirty and ther... Latest reply by Villaeora0
    Believe it or not, this was the last straw: "Hello! My husband and I are coming for a wedding. We are very much looking forward to staying close to the venue." I don't ask for much, but I do ask that prospective guests review my property details carefully... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Guest was supposed to arrive yesterday for their check-in and just received message today (2nd day of a 2 week booking) that their flight got cancel AND the tested positive to Covid. How can I offer a decent solution without loosing money. I have a strict... Latest reply by Emilie