What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    hola! Airbnb ha decidido publicar una review donde el huésped me da la “estafadora “ y usa varias veces la palabra “estafa”. Me pregunto de Europea como puede ser posible eso dado que se trata de un delicto y como tal sería necesaria una sentencia de un j... Latest reply by Quincy
    I just don't understand. Why did Airbnb post the most recent review way down on the list and post an earlier review but 4*at the top. I really try hard, I am willing to do whats necessary, but am I missing something? Our condo, we purchased and entire... Latest reply by Robin4
    Guest had booked for 6 adults. Five days prior to checking in, guest called and asked if there's anything outside house rules, check in/out he should be aware of. I stated, not at this time. But did find him calling and asking a tad strange. I also said,... Latest reply by Fred13
    I read the new updated policies going into effect at the end of May. Here's what l know after Hosting for over 5 years, in my experience... As usually, the policies are geared more towards helping Airbnb and they're bottom line as opposed to the Host who... Latest reply by Debra300
    I can't get my Airbnb app (latest version of app on the latest version of iOS) to translate messages from foreign guests. I tap "Translate to English", the screen flashes, and nothing happens. The messages are still in the original language. The feature w... Latest reply by Theresa550