What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Renante0
    I am concerned. I just watched the Airbnb 2021 Winter Release where all other programs were mentioned except Plus. That was disappointing and made me concerned that rumors that Plus is being done away with are true. (I hope not.) Does anyone know why it w... Latest reply by Viv26
    I see air bnb does not allow selling and transfer of a hotel reservation. Any tips on the bat place to sell a hotel reservation? I’ve got a holiday inn resort in Destin booked next month and can’t go. Thank you Latest reply by Mihir9
    Hi folks,I'm new here, i can't see my post (Unique two bedroom apartment in Deir Ghbar - Amman) although it appears as "Listed". I tried all search and filtering types.anyone able to see it ? Latest reply by Mashal2
    I want to host some of the health care workers flocking to NYC to help with the COVID crisis. I understand the specific cleaning guidelines that Airbnb has provided for that. But who will do it? Our regular housekeeper refuses because she doesn't want to... Latest reply by Ann183
    https://www.q13fox.com/news/west-seattle-family-worked-for-months-to-get-reimbursement-from-airbnb-after-guests-made-drugs-in-property?fbclid=IwAR1CmIRgErPVokplG7uWi3qckUiT9J-q6Eu_i_jzOOG7XeyH8hjggO3UaYYAirCover declined to cover the full cost of damages ... Latest reply by Stephanie365
    Has anyone else had this experienceMy guest allowed her dogs to mess the carpet in 3 places, staining the carpet that was only a month old. Another guest alerted me to the issue and after a few exchanges on text where she denied it had happened I asked he... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have had a booking and paid the deposit since March , I knew this area was going to be popular thats why i booked in advance. The host had the cheek to tell me she was cancelling and would I submit the cancellation presumably as she didnt want any penal... Latest reply by Simon3323