What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Robert8378
    Ugh! It's happened again. A guest moves to the US from another country and books a stay but the address is not yet updated to being a US address. Guest leaves a stellar review that places our rental at the top of most desirable places to stay. Airbnb's... Latest reply by Mandrake-And-Karen0
    Hi I got inquiryfor my guest housefrom someone called Susanthat was her message (Buena Park does not allow Airbnb without first obtaining approval and a permit from the city. please contact city hall (Suzanne) and cease operating. in addition, we do not a... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello Community. My name is Mariam and I am a host. Airbnb is getting untrustworthy. In October 2021, a guest reserved to stay one year at my house for a total of $9,358.48 as my payout. But due to unforeseen circumstances Airbnb cancelled the reservation... Latest reply by Sister-Mariam0
    Those of you on Request only, how often do you decline? Recently I had a mediocre request that I cajoled and prodded into reading the listing and answering the booking questions and he rated VERY poorly afterwards. Sure wish I'd have just booted him to be... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi Airbnb community. I've been trying to report a host about unsafe/unsanitary conditions in the units they have listed.The issue started a couple of days after check in, when heavy rain caused the roof to start leaking in the common area of the unit. The... Latest reply by Arya513