What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Robert8378
    Be careful AirbNb community! I just learned a hard $5,000 lesson. Before Covid i had booked a week in Paris for June 2020. When the world shut down, the host asked me not to cancel the reservation and said he would honor it for the following summer.... Latest reply by Flavia202
    Hello y’all. I have a question When I stay in an Airbnb, I have multiple dimensions to rate the host. Though when rating a guest, I find it lacking. When rating a guest, we are give only 3 categories. Cleanliness, observation of house rules and overall... Latest reply by Joanne155
    Where do I start? 50 Homes Listed at the top of the Screen- So 50 types of homes at the top of a screen to choose from?! I DO NOT believe this reflects the way that most people search and book stays! Someone, (hint Brian Chesky), has lost touch. Location... Latest reply by Mandrake-And-Karen0
    Hi there, We live in Cape Town, South Africa and are interested in house swapping with someone in December/January. Preferably New York, but will consider any option. Latest reply by Roger799
    So I just had the worst experience with Airbnb support I have had in the 4 years my wife and I have been hosts. We are in the Coachella valley and had a Coachella festival booking that canceled at the last minute. We got another booking @7:30pm on the f... Latest reply by Liana1935
    • Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 1.51.18 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 1.44.20 PM.png