What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Reden3
    The App has updated and removed data on the earnings by month, the number of days we make available on the calendars per month, the booked nights and the unbooked nights. We used this information to track our performance and to assess whether we should c... Latest reply by Jessica729
    Hello,I was wondering what other hosts in the west of Ireland/west Mayo pay for cleaning. My cleaner has recently increased her charges to €20 per hour. It’s a 4 bed modern bungalow with wooden floors and very soft water so not difficult to clean but my m... Latest reply by Michael-O-Reilly0
    Dear community members , I need your suggestions. I am about to make a long term rental contract with a host. The host claims she is currently living in another country A and she is willing rent her place in country B. I am interested to rent her place i... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    A friend found these all over her rental condo when she went to clean. She's flabbergasted. But this is no surprise to me lol! My guests must be visiting her. These are 2 she allowed me to post. There are literally dozens with complaints.  Latest reply by Ann72
    • IMG_20220417_173250.jpg
    I need a professional plumber's statement, I don't know how to do that ? I had some guests, they were crazy people, they left the house upside down, they left the bathroom clogged and more damages , I made the claim to Airbnb with invoice and evidence b... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0