What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    HELP ! My account has been suspended and I have no idea why, and no one will help me. Aussie based and I’ve tried 3 x conversations, 5 x emails, Facebook message, Twitter post and I’ve emailed the CEO for help with zero information. What can I do to un... Latest reply by Sybe
    The host listing is under my name, but the business according to the feds, state, and city is in my husband's name. So I entered tax information about my husband. But ABB keeps sending me emails that I have not done this yet. Why? Does he need to be added... Latest reply by Emilie
    We have hosted AirB guests for six years. Every guest is better than the last !! I love writing great guest reviews, often with specific personal references. I think AirB should encourage great reviews by offering a Best Guest Review contest. Whaddaya thi... Latest reply by M199
    I had a reservation starting last Thursday. When I called the host for check in info on the start day of reservation, they informed me that Airbnb had locked their account 30 days prior and the property was no longer available. I called Airbnb support an... Latest reply by Debra300
    This topic is part of the CC Festival of Sustainability The original topic was posted on the Portuguese-speaking Community Center by @Denise583, and we have translated it below. --------------------------------------------------------------------... Latest reply by Laurelle3
    • Denise583_0-1651236632761.jpeg
    • Screenshot 2022-04-29 at 14.03.40.png
    • Jenny_0-1651243544406.jpeg
    I receive about 1 email a week from Airbnb that are obviously not intended for my listing. Just got one inquiring anout my listing, for A WEEK THAT IS ALREADY BOOKED. I cannot answer it as it takes me to a page that is not an Airbnb page, but one I h... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I recently noticed that a past guest had changed their name, city, photo, and sex. I reported this to AirBnb and they told me that people are free to change their profile information and even assign it to another person. I was told that AirBnb apparently... Latest reply by Ann72