What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Robert8378
    A recent article in the Washington Post posed the question: Should I leave a tip at my Airbnb? https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/tips/airbnb-tip-cleaning-fee/ I do all the cleaning between stays myself and I charge a modest cleaning fee. So, unlike h... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello, I added two experiences to Airbnb, so I'd like to ask some questions, please. 1- Are you a home experience host or an online experience host? 2- What kind of experiences did you choose? 3- What information does attract guests to your experience? 4-... Latest reply by Osama12
    Hello hosts. I know this has been discussed here and there on the CC, but I wanted to start a topic to gauge what people are doing currently. I am a home host with three guest rooms in my own house, so often have a non-related different guests staying. Du... Latest reply by Cherie71
    • at-home-covid-test.-istock-OKrasyuk-2048x1367.jpeg
    Airbnb sent me an email with specials offers for several rentals. I like several of them. The problem is the email has no link to any of the offers and I can't find them on the Airbnb site. Very frustrating. Any suggestions? Latest reply by Emilie
    Hello Hosting Community. I am in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.I listed my place last night but i cannot find it when i search for a place in my area. How long does it take before it can be seen out there.I am still figuring the whole Airbnb thing and its no... Latest reply by Emilie