What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Dr--Bill0
    Hi all I just received a booking that I am afraid may be a potential party or if not a party then a group of young people looking for a bit of a wild weekend. Would you cancel the booking even if it is just a suspicion? Thanks for your advise Latest reply by Simon3074
    Booking has been slower than usual so it's particularly irritating to get requests for things we don't permit. Case in point yesterday....couple, 2 infants and a pet sent a request. We don't allow infants due to safety issues (clearly stated in our rules)... Latest reply by Gillian166
    Fellow hosts, I could use some assistance in how to handle a review for a recent guest. Below is a synopsis of what occurred: A guest sent an inquiry requesting to reserve our unit and bring her dog. We agreed however I did not notice immediately that s... Latest reply by Thea-and--Keith0