What Hosts are saying

I just received my first two star review. Up to this point i've only had 4 and 5 star reviews on this property. When you try to have one removed, it really never happens, so it's not really an options. However, I really feel the review was not warranted ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Unfortunately I contracted Covid and we had to cancel a booking then a week later my husband contracted it too so we had to cancel another booking …. This was in November!!we got out on suspension from Airbnb until the end of January which is ludicrous as... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hi all, I have declined the latest three reservations, as they looked like proper scam. Just created account with no previous stays, for a ridiculous price and not willing to pay security deposit. This happens all the time and I am always doing the same, ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We are just finishing a remodel of our listing and added an induction range. My understanding is that only certain types of pots and pans work with induction, that the cooktop surface is glass, and I have heard anecdotally from a friend that an average i... Latest reply by Elaine701