What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    Hi Myself and my sister have set up a new listing on Air B n B. It was due to go live today. For some reason, my sister's account has been locked out for 'security reasons'. I can still view / edit the listing, but I cannot launch it to go live. Is there ... Latest reply by Luke506
    I'm looking to edit an existing review that was left which outlined some of the negative things at a location we stayed, since we left the review first after notifying the host of the issues where she tried to bribe us to not put anything negative (and in... Latest reply by Sarah977
    "Airbnb is taking steps to tackle discrimination from hosts on its platform with a new update for guests who are residents of Oregon. Unfortunately, it seems like people in other states, and around the world, will just have to keep on fighting to be treat... Latest reply by Jennifer2682
    Hi all,I am a new host from Greece and on 1st of January i had a reservation for one day 1-2 of January for my apartment. The guest call me 2 days before and ask me to cancel the reservation due to COVID-19 positive test that he done. He send me a request... Latest reply by Penelope0
    Looking for advice. The renters coming this evening just informed me that the other family they were traveling with has Covid and cannot join them. The one family is still coming but are asking for a 50% refund to cover the other family’s portion of the s... Latest reply by Helen744
    hi my airbnb host ask me for my guest name is thatnormal i never been ask beforewhat it for do they do background Check to Check any law problem or they just do it like that Latest reply by Sarah977