What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    We are just finishing a remodel of our listing and added an induction range. My understanding is that only certain types of pots and pans work with induction, that the cooktop surface is glass, and I have heard anecdotally from a friend that an average i... Latest reply by Elaine701
    I had a guest stay over 2 nights without a reservation, Contacted AirBnb and was told they charged guest for two nights and payment will come. It didnt. Called back and was told I needed to file a claim with the resolution center. Nothing happened. Called... Latest reply by Laura4549
    We rent out our cabin, which is located in a very remote place. You have to drive several hours from the nearest airport to get there. Parts of the road are very poor but mostly passable most of the year. The cabin is relatively modern and well equippe... Latest reply by Christian733
    • Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 11.47.47.png
    • Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 11.47.55.png
    • Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 11.48.10.png
    Hi Everyone, I have a question - I had someone send me a question (asking if I would offer a discount for a particular booking). Minutes later I had someone else send a booking request for the exact same dates. When I go to respond to the question from th... Latest reply by Ashley1281
    Hi everyone, I am really upset and really don't know what to do anymore. I have an issue with a reservation from 2-8 January. On the 2nd of January I received this message from the guest: We ended up checking out. The keys have been left in the lockbox.... Latest reply by Lorna170
    I had an issue ~ COVID related ~ where we made reservations & the reason for the reservations were cancelled. We knew the event would be rescheduled, so the host agreed to hold onto the money (I thought I was being nice) until we could reschedule. I lit... Latest reply by Candice191