What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    Following last year's tradition (probably not a tradition just yet, but let's just go with it) of writing about Christmas films, I thought we'd turn up the volume this time around and focus on Christmas songs. Every year for a few weeks during winter... Latest reply by Jennie131
    • Screenshot 2021-12-24 at 13.26.42.png
    I have a guest who wants to change and move back 2 weeks, their reservation within the 5 day cancellation policy. If I agree, can they then cancel the new date with no penalty?This is 4 days out on a peak season Christmas booking, How can I protect myself... Latest reply by Angela2767
    We have not done this one in a while It is time for our Holiday rhyme.I will start and you fill the voidHoliday hosting is usually primeBut some guests are afraid of Covid I used to leave cookiesI now leave masksAnd even guest rookiesExpect no less New Ye... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Have any other Oregon hosts learned about this through another source: https://abnb.co/bfghtf I’m a bit disappointed with Airbnb that as an Oregon host I got no e-mail notice from them about this new change and only learned about it because of an article... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Two weeks ago I made a rating for accommodation. I’m pretty sure I’ve written a review of the accommodation and a private message for the host in the right sections. I did everything as usual. But, yesterday I saw that a private message for the host was ... Latest reply by Huma0