What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Jamie1279
    Precisei do atendimento telefônico algumas vezes nesta ultima semana.Me irritei com a Inteligência Artificial que não foi muito inteligente vez ou outra, compreendo que esta iniciando. Quando consegui falar com um ser humano, que como sempre foi muito gen... Latest reply by Cenira0
    Hi AllI do not have Instant Booking.I frequently have to decline enquiries for a whole host of perfectly valid reasons, including guests who do not read my listing properly and for whom the property is not suitable (e.g I just had a family want to stay fo... Latest reply by Sally677
    Looking for advise on this situation. We had a guest inquiring about 3 days stay at our place. Right at the same moment we had another guest asking for a week. Unfortunately the guest for 3 days accepted our offer and booked and we missed out on the weekl... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Long story short for problems that happened during their stay wasWe had a Pool/Spa offer in amenities. We offered "heated spa" with our rent rate, but pool heat we charged separately (listed on listing with disclosure). Guests request pool heat the day t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So just now I got a request to book for TODAY. For 2 days. I have "at least 2 days advance notice" set in my listing. The individual says they are a member of the clergy staying for a silent retreat, that they are solo, that they live in a nearby city whi... Latest reply by Hal3292
    I recently had a guest book 2 nights for her son and friends coming home from the military for the Holidays. I advised her of the no party policy prior to booking. At check in the guest arrived with her son and stated the other boys were arriving later. I... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I’m not sure what to do when we’ve had an electrical blackout. still trying to get to the bottom of the cause and see if it’s fixable. But what are my obligations to the current guests if it can’t be fixed tonight? Latest reply by M199