What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Charlotte1440
    Can you please make sure I didn't make anything in Bernarda's reservation for Jan 14th through Jan 16th. I was looking at the other reservation for Jan 14th through Jan 17th and I noticed that before in Bernarda was showing the price and now it is not. Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello!I have built my new Listing and Published it.When I check the Calendar, it advises that my Listing is Suspended. I can’t figure out why!I have requested Support and each time, they say that they are sending my request to a ‘Dedicated Team Member’.... Latest reply by Kira270
    UNreal. Airbnb's charade of pretending 'they've never heard of this issue', regarding homeowner insurance NOT providing inclusions for Airbnb rentals in primary residences (home sharing). I was told by several insurance carriers that MOST Airbnb Hosts j... Latest reply by Mark1642
    Hi,I planed a new years trip to Guatemala and booked places on 4 different cities, all the reservation were approved. When I got to Antigua Guatemala I found that listing Ive booked, doesnt longer exist. I asked locals and they confirm that "Casa Jaracand... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • 2022-01-10 10_15_31-Messages • Airbnb and 5 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edge.png
    • b83a2edb-cdfa-42d6-9dd9-ca4c07c1f0dd.jpg
    • IMG_0382.jpeg