What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    It was the year 2014; amidst political protests shaking Brazil, the World Cup would finally begin. Although I am an ardent football fan, I never thought this event would have any impact on my life apart from some cool games and parties in my city. Porto ... Latest reply by Alfons-And-Mery0
    • WhatsApp Image 2021-03-01 at 15.38.47 (1).jpeg
    Dear Airbnb I received an email on 13th December in regards to a report on a violation on my listing. I would like to receive more specific information please in regards to this.I uphold the highest standards for my listing - there is no misleading inform... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Our very first guests were supposed to check in last weekend. They were unable, as the roads were closed all weekend due to weather. They asked for a refund or to rebook for another weekend. Of course we would rather rebook them, but how do I handle ei... Latest reply by Lisa723
    The Australian QLD Government requires guests to be vaccinated before booking into a hotel for accommodationShould the same rules apply to guests booking into Airbnb?As a Host can I make it a requirement that guests cannot make a booking without being vac... Latest reply by Marco3150
    I currently have 9 completed stays and all other Superhost criteria met. I have a booking for 12/23/21-1/3/22, which at this point will be the 10th stay. Since the criteria is for 10 completed stays, I'm guessing that this won't count as the 10th due to i... Latest reply by Mark116