What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    I came up with this and am thinking about posting it in our space. Thought it would be fun to see what sort of poetry you could make out of your house rules. Haiku? Sonnet? Rap? Let's see your creativity shine, fellow hosts. In the country you might findR... Latest reply by Robin4
    My question is for hosts in the UK, but the Airbnb website brings me back to the Italian platform because that's my operating system's language and that is the first thing I'd like to change, but unfortunately it's been like this for years (since hosts al... Latest reply by Huma0
    I would like to see Airbnb have a clear option for guest reservation that states no extra guests allowed when desired by host . In the extra guest fee option under extra fees would be perfect. I was severely impacted by a guest covertly bringing in extr... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hello! Airbnb did a really shameful thing ... a few days ago they sent me an email saying that my account was blocked without explaining the reason, after a while I get the messages of the cancellations of all the reservations I had, even without explaini... Latest reply by Carlos3750
    Hello, I would like to ask why Airbnb charges 1,059.00 ₺. I think it is related with my previous post, however I already deavtivated it and created a new list according to the Airbnb policy. I kindly request you to cancel this payment. Thank you. Best reg... Latest reply by Emiel1
    So we have a booking where the person booked last May for a long stay of 4 months. About six weeks ago she changed her trip to 2 months. Luckily we filled part of that time. Now she isnt due to arrive till April and says she is considering cancelling... Latest reply by Colleen253
    My current cancellation policy is "full refund 1 day prior to arrival" and it works fine most of the time. I get an occasional cancellation but I think the flexibility probably enables more bookings in the long run. The problem I have is special events... Latest reply by Steph27