What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    Hi all, I need a piece of advice before publishing my new listing. I will work abroad soon and decided to list my entire home, three bedrooms of townhouse for eight guests.However, I couldn't make up my mind. Should I turn on the instant booking or not? M... Latest reply by Arnie89
    I've noticed that my views and bookings have gone way down in the past ten days or so. I switched to traveling mode and did a search in my area. I just did a search in my area and my units didn't come up on the first page at all. So I went to enable the p... Latest reply by Katie1190
    Hello everyone! I have 3 jungle huts Im renting and if someone sends an inquiry on one of the listings and it says "not possible" will they still receive my response? I would like to obviously tell them there are two more available but airbnb says they se... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Just sharing a nice message I got today: Hello, Laura! My goodness I wanted to reach out as soon as I arrived, yet here I am.... we are deeply and sincerely enjoying your home. What a FIND! We've decided it's been most likely two years since we've seen ea... Latest reply by Huma0