What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Yusuph2
    AirCare is supposed to be a streamlined version of Host Guarantee. I am having a nightmare interaction with "Support Ambassador setting up artificial deadlines for submission of additional material, when he has been already informed I will be out of town....
    Hello All,I heard that we were going to be able to charge different cleaning fees for shorter stays. I cannot find how to do this anywhere. Maybe it is not yet implemented and is supposedly coming at some later date? Does anyone know how or if we can d... Latest reply by Suzan3
    I have previously worked in hospitality and currently work in healthcare full-time. I am eager to learn/grow from a co-host and understand the process of managing a listing. I live in the Maryland/DC area and would love to co-host for any Airbnbers in th... Latest reply by Vicky290