What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I am hoping someone can provide guidance... When bnb started offering the "no refund for 10% discount" option, i thought it was a great option for a lot of guests...Over the last year, I've had a couple of guests book with that option then try to get a re... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Hi everyone, I’m not sure what to do… I’m a month and a half in. I didn’t know anything about IB and all of a sudden I got two IB’s. the short story is we lost our furnace, won’t be replaced until the 9th. We have a heater but it’s loud. I've emailed th... Latest reply by Kelcee0
    Hey guys, I'm in need of help after a poor experience. Normally I am a big fan of Airbnb and have only had good experiences in the past. I made a request to stay from the 23-25th (2 nights). The host only sent the confirmation and check-in details on the... Latest reply by Tarquin3
    Hi everyone, I’m not sure what to do… I’m a month and a half in. I didn’t know anything about IB and all of a sudden I got two IB’s. the short story is we lost our furnace, won’t be replaced until the 9th. We have a heater but it’s loud. I've emailed th...
    HI my name is Marine from Bandung Indonesia just wanna ask and quick question, is anyone in ths forum, is a airbnb concert host..?and what kind of music do you bringI need more information about this Thank you very much
    I was wondering if anyone knows a good journalist. I was hoping they could do an article on the much vaunted Host Advisory Board's achievements over the last year. It wouldn't need to be a very long piece.And while I am here - Do we have new people on the... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi O am a host in the Christies beach area, a new one. Looking for linen services to deliver, set up and take away. Not sure what is provided so keen to hear from people about they provide and the costs. Also looking for cleaner to clean house and get it ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Does anyone have a similar problem?This has been going on for a few days and Airbnb Support said that they are too busy right now and I should check every couple of weeks if they have fixed it... Holidays are coming, I'm new to Airbnb and this is really p... Latest reply by Quincy