What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    My current cancellation policy is "full refund 1 day prior to arrival" and it works fine most of the time. I get an occasional cancellation but I think the flexibility probably enables more bookings in the long run. The problem I have is special events... Latest reply by Steph27
    I am new to co hosting and would like to gain some experience. I am seeking to cohost in the NE (Union Market) area of DC. I would prefer to provide assistance locally so that I could be easily accessible.
    I’ve been trying to book for New Year’s Eve but due to the party policy it won’t let me even the none of the criteria apply, I’m trying to book a studio that sleeps 2, I’m over 50, live a 3.5 hour drive away and I’ve been a super host and guest with posit... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I just had a guest turn off my security system after I had "complained" (nicely) to them that they had children in the back yard throwing bricks, damaging my fire pit cover, standing a playing in a wheelbarrow, etc. I showed pictures from my security cam... Latest reply by Amanda660
    Hello! This time of year can easily feel gloomy and isolating, especially in the Mountain West where it gets dark early and challengingly cold. I have discovered how to shake off those feelings, especially in this pandemic, by giving myself emotionally ... Latest reply by Marlene76
    • Screenshot 2021-12-01 at 14.36.05.png
    This is a new one for me.Instant Booking turn *off*Guest wants to book over New YearAirbnb sense this as potential bad news (parties, etc) and flags enquiry to me, in addition to adding some form of 'block'. (I've not seen this before - is it a new featur... Latest reply by Chris1492