What Hosts are saying

My next week’s guest is fighting me on having to show his and his friends IDs. He has no reviews and no profile photo. I decided to look the guy up, something I would not have done if he were not so insistent on anonymity. He is indicted in healthcare fra... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I am sure this is a well worn topic but I am wondering if there is a way for hosts to actually affect a change in the system. What is the point of the "overall experience" rating that guests leave? Those are used to calculate star ratings, right? But the... Latest reply by Sarah977
    How is it possible for a Superhost with 195 reviews, all 5 Star, Zero cancellations, excellent response times, Covid protocol compliant, booking 2-4 stays every day across 3 listings to get all accounts suspended and have absolutely no idea what is causin... Latest reply by Genaro18
    Can anyone help with advice on dealing with this matter. My current host booked in from Friday checking out Monday. Yesterday Saturday he came back accompanied with a male friend said his friend and him are going to a wedding. I told him it's ok his frie... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Anyone else having issues with giving referal host links to help others set up Airbnb? We sent one to our neighbors who set one up, and they said they used it, but Airbnb says they didn’t so we are not getting the $540 bonus as we were expecting. This was... Latest reply by Pablo629
    Hi community of hosts, I just had this type of new scam today. Reported the users and filed the case, but still would like to share with you all. I received an inquiry for stay of 4 days for 2 people around Christmas, and the user name was Rebeca. She sa... Latest reply by Bing53