What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi - wondering how others would deal w/ this situation. I have a guest that booked for 5 nights, on the morning of their supposed departure they requested to stay for another night...the house was free, so sure I'll take payment for one more night. Later,... Latest reply by Leslie708
    Someone sent a request to book the place to check in same day or tomorrow and Airbnb is requesting for ID or payment. For same day check-in you need to wait for 8 hours or 12 hours for next day check-in otherwise you need to wait for 24 hours if the pers... Latest reply by Kelcee0
    I booked my reservation and paid the deposit now my second payment is scheduled for today October 30th and Airbnb still hasn't took the money out, when does Airbnb usually take the second payment? It won't let me make the payment it just says scheduled Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    My guests are 9 days into a 19 day stay, £1000 to them just under £900 to me. They have found a flat faster than expected so want to leave tmw. They booked on a flexible cancellation policy. But I can't find out if I owe them money, if so how much ..... a... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Why can't the revenge review policy include situations that creep up that are between a host and guest which goes against a guest for example: eg #1 A guest shows up with 4 guests at check-in but only paid for 3. The host opens up a claim after approachi... Latest reply by Brian883
    We just had our first experience of guests who smoked in our Airstream when we have a clear no smoking policy (I have photos of the evidence). I have searched for any info on how to handle or charge for this but not finding anything and unfortunately we... Latest reply by Jolie32
    If Airbnb cancels a reservation, why do u let the guest give you a rating??? How are they supporting the host that way??? The guest should NOT BE ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE HOST IF THEY VIOLATED THE RULES AND AIRBNB TOLD THEM TO LEAVE!!! Do u think they are g... Latest reply by Fred13
    Since July the Claims Dept have not given me my money due to guest damages. I have called numerous times with no resolution. The customer service which is the main number have access to nothing and can only add notes and escalate to Claims Dept. They ne... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    It is garbage like this that gives our guests ideas how to scam us. I am sure there are Airbnb specific posts out there as well. I was particularly shocked by the one where he recommended to ask for non smoking room, empty mini bar, smoke and then ask to ... Latest reply by Sarah977