What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Erin8045
    It is garbage like this that gives our guests ideas how to scam us. I am sure there are Airbnb specific posts out there as well. I was particularly shocked by the one where he recommended to ask for non smoking room, empty mini bar, smoke and then ask to ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So at the beginning of each month, I send the Directions to my Air BnB to the guests. I used to be able to do the whole month in just a few minutes. You click on the guest, you go to message, you click on the envelope to the left, the directions come up, ... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hello! I´m looking for an international partner to build an Airbnb Exclusive Building here in Asunción, Paraguay. I´m a superhost with 7 listing and own a construction company that can do the job. Latest reply by Teri
    Has anyone ever gotten a message from Airbnb that they received information about a guest deemed undesirable and then cancelled their reservation im wondering about this because in 3 years I’ve never had any problems and just curious. The guest did not ha... Latest reply by Leslie709