What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I've had a couple of bookings recently where the name on the profile isn't the name I'm being given in the messages. I have accepted them before where it was explained that they were booking for work colleagues but I have one at the moment where I have no... Latest reply by Elaine116
    Hi Everyone, I have two different paths into my wireless router One I provide the name and password to my guests the other only I know the password to. I am concerned if someone could hack into anything I have connected to the router. Any thoughts? Latest reply by Brent276
    Hi AllMy wife and I are retired professionals in Canada with children in LA. We were declined an Air BB because we do not have any reviews. ( this was our first time attempting to rent an Air BB). How do we overcome the’Catch22’ of not having a review as ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have turned smart pricing off, and yet it seems on my listings that the client sees the price is lower than my minimum, yet when I look at the pricing and availability tab the price on the calendar shows correct. How do I fix that? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all,There is a Facebook group for Vancouver hosts if anyone would like to join. It has a 1,000 members, all hosts and growing. It's only open to existing hosts in the Vancouver, Canada area. Feel free to join in the conversation https://www.facebook.co...
    Hey guys! First of all, sorry for the offensive title, but currently I feel like we living in a idiocracy and it's the first time in over 4 years as a superhost, I think about canceling all my future bookings and totaly switch to booking forever. I would ... Latest reply by Brian2036