What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    Airbnb resolution center seems to have a major overload. I have reported a guest to Airbnb for violating the local law, the house rules, and the Airbnb Party and Events Policy. I have also requested compensation for damages. That was 44 days ago. I have ... Latest reply by Brian2036
    I have 247 reviews and a 4.9 overall rating. 13 (all in/before 2015) were 4 starThe rest (234) were five star.My question is, will I ever nudge back into the full five-star overall rating? Not obsessed, just interested. Edit. Six of those four-star review... Latest reply by Diane-and-Bill0
    How many of you prefer to use virtual managers for your Airbnb. We have just launched our new company and would love to hear your opinions about hiring remote managers for your listing.
    Hi,We recently rented a property with water from a private source, which means that the water was brown. The house owner advised us that it is good for cooking, but not so good for drinking. The water was consistently brown.The question is if she is suppo... Latest reply by M199
    It's rare, but it happens. It happened to us this last weekend -- a guest who did not follow our house instructions -- left trash strewn about our home, dishes, everything looked like a trashed hotel room. On top of that, they broke several pieces of ou... Latest reply by Sarah977