What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Alicia1401
    Hello! I´m looking for an international partner to build an Airbnb Exclusive Building here in Asunción, Paraguay. I´m a superhost with 7 listing and own a construction company that can do the job. Latest reply by Teri
    Has anyone ever gotten a message from Airbnb that they received information about a guest deemed undesirable and then cancelled their reservation im wondering about this because in 3 years I’ve never had any problems and just curious. The guest did not ha... Latest reply by Leslie709
    I am reporting Unsanitary Conditions in Steve’s house. Steve is responsible for making his residence unsanitary uninhabitable and unsafe. Dirty is one thing … unsafe is another. I managed to make it through cancer and now have gotten sick because of this ... Latest reply by Katerina336
    • BACK DOOR 4.jpg
    • BACK DOOR MOLD 1.jpg
    • BACK DOOR MOLD 2.jpg
    Can't seem to find an answer to this. In one of my cottages the maximum amount of guests is 4 regardless of age- infant, toddler, child, adult etc. I've just had a second booking for 2 adults, 2 children and an infant. My cottage is just not big enough fo... Latest reply by Brian2036
    "Hi Laura- I am a single male who will be in the area for a work interview and was looking for a secluded place to spend time and prepare. I was hoping that X dates are available but am willing to book the dates in this request if they are not. I had a q... Latest reply by M199
    Good afternoon everybodyMyself and my partner received a negative review from a host which has really upset us. The host said: ’dog came with no mention it coming and it foul sitting room carpet what smell to go into’ In relation to not mentioning the dog... Latest reply by Pat271