What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Catherine3565
    Hello, I’m not confident at accepting a guest request when there appears to be no profile at all - I clicked on their name, and there was nothing, just a first name and their town. I know you won’t get a full name or photo ‘till your accept, but is it nor... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Being vaccinated from Covid 19 does not prevent the disease, it may just lessen the symptoms. Since there is pro's and con's to this experimental medical treatment, there are those of us that choose to not get it. We should not be demonized. For any disea... Latest reply by Quincy
    Today I saw a new review from a recent guest, who is also a Super Host in her hometown, left us this LONG message:"My adult son and I stayed for three nights in September. The apartment is clean and accurately described. It is approximately a 10 minute wa... Latest reply by Brian2036