What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello, I am planning on booking a place for our group. Since I am located in Ontario, Canada, we are in a 3 step re-opening of the province. The date I have booked falls under Stage 3 which allows larger indoor and outdoor social gatherings and organized... Latest reply by Kristin200
    I have been hosting since November 2020 in San Marcos, TX and have encountered two situations where the guest that reserved our property was not the guest or guests who stayed in our property. In both cases I was not aware that other people were staying ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    After over a year of the EC Policy put in place by Airbnb, it appears it is still screwing hosts. As most hosts know, guests were issued full refunds and hosts got nothing and had to like it during the height of the pandemic last spring and summer. This... Latest reply by Chris773
    This is a flash warning all UK city hosts. According to police, drug gangs are using UK city Airbnb's to establish bases in new areas. We have just had a nightmare experience where verified guests turned out to be a drug gang who used the flat as a base ... Latest reply by Lucy747
    What does Airbnb mean when they offer a “Host Guarantee”, when it’s handled by their Resolution Center? What exactly is Airbnb guaranteeing? Dictionary meanings:Guarantee: A formal assurance (typically in writing) that certain conditions will be fulfilled... Latest reply by Bryce93
    In Vermont condoI rented for 14 days to someone with FANTASTIC and numerous reviews. I gave him a VERY very good price sort of accidentally at 2am (I don't bargain well !!) BUT MY FAULTDay of arrival Different time zone !! (around 430am here --- 10.30i... Latest reply by Merrily2