What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by La-Casa-De-Luna0
    A guest of mine with a sense of respect civility the size of a peanut damages my place, steals my key and brings extra guests without paying. I messaged him to let him know, he refuses to take accountability. So I send a claim asking for money. He then te... Latest reply by Leonardo674
    A guest of mine breaks a window. The window stays on the frame, cracked, but not posing a safety concern as there is a wholesome, double window protecting the guest from the inside and from the damage. property on the second floor so no risk of public bre... Latest reply by Leonardo674
    Hello hosts! Need some advice plse. I just met with a new guest at check-in. I was expecting a woman by herself. But I got a man.He said that the woman who made the reservation and with whom I’ve been msging with all day is his wife.I allowed him to stay ... Latest reply by Ann487
    Hi we have some locals who are doing a home renovation and have been staying with us when our space has not been booked 7-10 days at a time. The spouse is also 8 months pregnant. They just booked again as they weren’t quite sure when their project will b... Latest reply by Debra300
    Здравствуйте, моя подруга забронировала квартиру на вашем сайте , планируя остаться в нем 3 месаца ,мы оплатили первый месяц и бронировку как положено ... После 1-го месяца из-за личных причин мы решили сменить желье и отменили бронирование на сайте...пос... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone,I am new to the community and i need some help.I just received a review with 3 letters that can mean a lot of thing, i feel offended since most of the meaning are really offensive things. I contacted support but since they can not find the mea... Latest reply by Jovana34