What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    My credit card was used by airbnb for a transaction that I never made. The customer care rep 'Jhon' just sent an standard email saying my friends and family has used it. They refuse to give the name on the account where this booking was made. Noone has my... Latest reply by Petr830
    Does anyone have a link to the finer details of the Airbnb Host insurance policy? I'm having real difficulty getting any detail out of Airbnb about what their policy actually covers and what caps are in place and on what. I've been hosting for years a... Latest reply by Ulla213
    Hello! I am not a host yet but I am trying to study and understand the platform's T&C, articles etc before I list my property. I couldn't find anywhere an article desribing the detailed steps on leaving a review for a guest, ie. Where is the notification ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I am planning on booking a place for our group. Since I am located in Ontario, Canada, we are in a 3 step re-opening of the province. The date I have booked falls under Stage 3 which allows larger indoor and outdoor social gatherings and organized... Latest reply by Kristin200
    I have been hosting since November 2020 in San Marcos, TX and have encountered two situations where the guest that reserved our property was not the guest or guests who stayed in our property. In both cases I was not aware that other people were staying ... Latest reply by Sarah977