What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Warren-And-Tash0
    I found a spot for a RV hookup / campsite in Berthoud Colorado. But I am in able to find others. Any suggestions on how to narrow the search? I have looked under unique stays, etc. Thanks for your input.
    Hi, I am curious if there is a place that we will not host guests who have not provided all 3 verifications on their profile? This past week, I had three potential guests who only had email and phone number verifications and no ID verification and did no... Latest reply by Jennifer2682
    I've noticed that after a guests' stay is over the words "phone number unavailable" display where phone number had once been in the reservation. I had just assumed that on the guest side of the platform the same thing happened. Meaning that hosts' address... Latest reply by Max144
    I have instant booking to my listings, which work well for me, But Airbnb MUST up their game to help Hosts. We need to know from where guests are coming from especially now that some areas are located in a Teir 3 area. Just having "Lives in England, Unite... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    My partner and I were meant to be travelling interstate to Melbourne, Australia this weekend and had booked an Airbnb before a snap lockdown put in place by the state government due to a Covid-19 outbreak. https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorias-restriction... Latest reply by Laurelle3