What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Melat8
    Hello from Dubrovnik :),Not so long ago I have problem with refund for one of my guests. I'm very disappointed with Airbnb Support Service. Also it's very hard to reach someone in that service. Do you know any easier way to solve some problems and maybe a... Latest reply by Tea379
    Wildfire as a regular season occurrence in the western u.s. Wildfires are a regular occurrence in Northern California where our property is located, and the skies can be smoky from July through October. This is completely normal for our area and happens ... Latest reply by Tamara-And-Ramon0
    I'm starting this thread because I'm really concerned how future hosts would judge my profile. First, I would like to admit that it was entirely my fault to not have planned properly and to leave too much to pack up for the last morning. I moved out late ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi all,so far had not guest in my property since being listed 1 year ago,However in the past two weeks had a high number of booking request (3 today) and enquiries for stay of one month up to six months from Asian profiles without reviews asking bizarre q... Latest reply by Nathalie1644
    Something that has surprised and baffled me since I started hosting is how many times I’ve scratched my head over certain conditions, configurations, object placements, etc. that I have found after guest departure. In my wildest imagination, I can’t envis... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Question: just returned from 5 nights at an Airbnb. It was super dusty, to the point I had to buy claritin. Dust everywhere and hair ball dust bunnies. Food stuck on plates in the cabinet. Drugs left behind. We found an unused joint in one of the b... Latest reply by Gina1617