What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Diann493
    I had done multiple booking with Airbnb in past and my experience were very good. So I went with Airbnb again but this time experience with Airbnb support is worst.I had booked a stay in Airbnb from 10Aug- 15Aug but the stay was not accessible ( around... Latest reply by Prerna4
    Hi I have just been informed that guests who are due to arrive in 2 hours are not who has booked. I am told she booked for her boss - but I have noway of knowing who this person is? What should I do? Latest reply by Colleen253
    I think I know the answer to this but I wanted to be sure. We have had mostly great guest! Over 95% have been fine to fantastic. But probably like all of you, we go through some times when we get a coupleof less than satisfactory guests (shall we say) a... Latest reply by Barbara1198
    I’m seeing a whole lot of unhappiness among people who are clearly confused about what Airbnb promises to do for us, what they actually do for us, what we wish they would do for us, etc. I soon realized that I haven’t really thought it out. The advertisi... Latest reply by Elaine701