What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tracy-Dyer0
    Hi, Are there any other hosts in the Stirling (Scotland) area that can recommend a good property management company please? Rather than do it ourselves, we are looking for a reliable company (or cleaners plus?) to arrange cleaning, linen laundry, restocki... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi There, Received a txt message from someone claiming to be a guest with me for next week and giving a code **. They were asking to pick up the keys . This message of course did not come via the AirBnb app. Either a genuine mistake or a scam. Just b... Latest reply by Helen427
    The past two days I have received booking inquiries asking me to contact them via Whats App so they can ask covid and quarantine related questions. The Whats App number is cleverly inserted using circled numbers so that the Airbnb metrics don't remove it... Latest reply by Liam1816
    We had our first not great guest. I've been debating about what I should say about the experience in the review. Nothing they did was totally egregious, so I'm not super comfortable leaving a not nice review for them. Will it hurt my status as a host if I... Latest reply by Klaus121