What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rose422
    We made reservations months in advance and when we arrived to the unit, someone else was already staying there! Host says that Airbnb didn’t inform their booking platform of our stay. We were left with nowhere to stay in an area that’s difficult to find l... Latest reply by Bob297
    Good afternoon,I've just had a cancellation for my property from this coming saturday for a week (I only offer 7 nights minimum, sat to sat on my listing) therefore it is now showing up as available in the calendar but when you try and book it says those ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi there, We are based out of Florida and we currently manage a moderately sized Airbnb portfolio in Florida and Tennessee with a high rate of success and occupancy. I've been an Airbnb cohost/manager for 4 years now and am experienced in pricing manageme...