What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    i had a similar problem last week,some guest sent me a reservation offer and i accepted,then i saw that the system is waiting for the payment and my dates were blocked for 24 hours,and at the 23rd hour,the guest withdrew his offer and sent it again..i acc... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    So my dad booked a trip under his old email. The problem is he has since created a new email and no longer remembers the password to his old one, so now he doesn't have access to any of the check-in instructions. He also doesn't remember making an Airbnb ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    My account was set up and verified using my old phone number. Airbnb has disabled the 2 step verification via email options once your phone number is validated. I have now resided in another country (UK), and obviously changed the number. I recently bega...
    We are located in Charleston, SC. AirBNB collects State Occupancy Taxes from our guests, but not County Occupancy Taxes. We added the 4% County Occupancy Tax to all of our listings under AirBNB's 'Custom Tax Collection' option. For months, we had no issu... Latest reply by Joffre11
    Buongiorno a tutti e buon anno!Ho deciso di importare il mio calendario di Bed-and-breakfast.it su Airbnb (ho seguito tutti i passaggi indicati sui due siti), è la prima volta che utilizzo la sincronizzazione, prima ho sempre modificato tutto a mano.Il pr... Latest reply by Royal-Room-and-Breakfast0
    Hi all, Starting from 2022 a big European Airbnb management company would start its activity in Paros before expanding to the whole Cyclades islands.. Would you consider getting your house/apartment/villa managed by them? . What services would you like th... Latest reply by Teri