What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Sweet moment today as guest checked out and we chatted about their next stop on their way home....she surprised me with this little gift she made. Some guests scatter kindness so freely and those moments are real joy makers. Latest reply by Nick
    • kindness gift.jpg
    • Clara116_0-1626953668906.png
    • Clara116_1-1626953668907.png
    Hello simple question . We have received a negative comment from guest named me several time as an alcoholic. Which is a direct attack to my integrity and absolute not founded . Is this a violation of Air BNB Content Policy ? This reservation was normal... Latest reply by Liv
    Hi everyone, For some reason I haven’t been getting any icons on my reviews as a host. For example:thoughtful touches stylish space, local tips etc, etcI used to get them on nearly every review, but haven’t had any for the last say 15 stays.I asked Airbn... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I am looking to find additional airbnbs to help co-host. Currently I have been co-hosting a successful listing in Valley Springs. I have 3 years of experience. I provide all the cleaning services, shopping for essential items that need to be replaced for ... Latest reply by Teri
    Disclaimer : My analysis is limited to jurisdictions governed by United States Constitution and is my own personal opinion of general applicability. It should not be taken as specific legal advise to your individual and unique set of facts. Under the Amer... Latest reply by Helen744