What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello, We are in need of a cleaner in Julian, CA in order to put up our Airbnb. We are having a very difficult time finding anyone. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Latest reply by Liv
    How do you approach a landlord when trying to rent a unit for air bnb purposes. In looking to host in another state & want to start off renting to see how it goes before committing to buying a property. Latest reply by LaNaya1
    Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you know I'll be out of office from Monday 19th to Friday 23rd July - having a little trip down to the Bournemouth seaside to celebrate my son's first birthday. First real time off since I came back from maternity leave ... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    • _methode_times_prod_web_bin_bd47c3f8-c2cf-11eb-a26e-4c086490cfe1.jpeg
    Can someone help me as I would like to get in touch with the host of the place I booked in March and am staying at with my family in 11 days? I have emailed her 3 times - no reply. Can't get hold of anyone at Airbnb - all really frustrating. I will never ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi there, I just wondered if anyone had experience of this and of what I should do. A host calling himself "Daly" has been logging on to Air Bnb and using photos and details from my property to attract bookings. Once guests pay, he takes down the listing ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I've just had this strange booking enquiry below which concerns me because the enquirer sent me a coded number to reply to. Has anyone else had this sort of enquiry and am I right to be worried?! No reviews and I'm not sure where the person is from. Is... Latest reply by Alicia340