What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    We've been hosts for about a year, and have excellent reviews. (5-stars so far.) We had a guest make two back to back reservations for 5 months. They're from California and our house is in South Dakota. He was friendly and nice for 6 weeks and then sudden... Latest reply by Jennifer2672
    I have declined a booking because I hadn't received a response to a query. It turned out my message hadn't sent and I'd now like to accept the booking. The dates are showing as unavailable to that individual. The calendar shows they are available. I tried... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Since the day they check in,they have more than 6 and my house is full of visitors. Worst is they access my garage and certain days they have more than 10 people sleeping in my house. When they left, they left broken glasses in my garage, took my high qu... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Glenn0
    We are host for a whole house rental. I have a cleaning service that comes in after a guest departs to do the cleaning (I pay a flat rate). She has access to the home with the keypad code. I have a friend who comes in afterward who has keys to everything.... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have screen shots showing the following but from past experience I know they will be deleted if I post them: 1. My resolution center page showing only one $250 payment to a certain guest 2. My payout history showing TWO of the same $250 deductions for ... Latest reply by Mary419
    I received this message that I'm very distraught about: "Starting July 31, Airbnb inbox messaging will only be for communication between you and your guests" Will our Co-host no longer be able to communicate with our guests????? What's the point of having... Latest reply by Liv