What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Pranav38
    We are host for a whole house rental. I have a cleaning service that comes in after a guest departs to do the cleaning (I pay a flat rate). She has access to the home with the keypad code. I have a friend who comes in afterward who has keys to everything.... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have screen shots showing the following but from past experience I know they will be deleted if I post them: 1. My resolution center page showing only one $250 payment to a certain guest 2. My payout history showing TWO of the same $250 deductions for ... Latest reply by Mary419
    I received this message that I'm very distraught about: "Starting July 31, Airbnb inbox messaging will only be for communication between you and your guests" Will our Co-host no longer be able to communicate with our guests????? What's the point of having... Latest reply by Liv
    It's been over a week since I've submitted to sign up our company for Airbnb for work. No representatives from the Airbnb for Work team have reached out. Throughout this time, I've had several fruitless interactions with multiple customer service represen... Latest reply by Shelley342
    Wishing I wasn’t a prisoner to Airbnb, anybody else feel like this? I just recently had a reservation that Airbnb allowed to cancel two days prior to check in with a strict cancellation policy in place. I even called and spoke to an Airbnb representative ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I'm hosting in British Columbia which is currently experiencing a lot of wildfires. My listing, however, is not under threat. The highways are open. The are no evacuation alerts or orders. It's just smoky. Today, a guest asked about getting a refund if th... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I had to cancel a reservation as I had set up booking wrong for my first posting on here, however when you go to cancel it says its too late and you need to call a number, the number given does not answer so does anyone know of a specific number you can c... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0