What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Karina983
    I accepted a reservation because i thought the "family" was coming to spend the weekend on the water. I asked for more details today to personalize their stay and found out it's 8 guys coming for a guys weekend. Asked about boat launch and firewood. He h... Latest reply by Elaine701
    I am very disappointed I have lost $ 1500.I booked to stay 6 night at Richards place in Double bay NSW. the borders closed a few days before we were due to stay. So I contacted him, and he said a refund would be no problem. he gave me the $110 back. And t... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I have been offering my experience for over 3 years with no complaints, I hosted 3 people, A French Lady (From Paris), and Italian Lady (From Modena) and the French Ladies Husband who was a German National, all of whom spoke good English and understood in... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi all, I have had a reservation confirmed via instant booking for 2 adults and a baby. However, only the 2 adults show on the reservation and they have blocked 2 rooms. Our listing states that our property is not suitable for children or infants. I hav... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hello, we are 5 person and when we pointed the cash out, for 5 person the money is 27$,is it correct? And 5 person is included in those 27 dollars right? We want it for 2 days.when we called , they told us that those 27 dollars is for per person and not a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone, I'm Dino from Italy, host in Airbnb from 2016.After the disaster of 2020 we actually start to see a reaction from the travel sector, especially from local tourists and neighbors such Germans guests or Dutch guests.. in short people can drive ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0